It’s party time! You’ve planned the perfect cocktail menu and decided on a festive outfit for the occasion, but what about your hair and makeup? Well, worry no more because the following article will show you how to get started with some inexpensive classic looks that you can pull out of your “Party Wardrobe”.
How To Build Your Wardrobe
Looking for some classic party looks that won’t cost a fortune? Check out these five wardrobe staples that will up your game at any event. From classic black and white to an all-out glamourous red look, these outfits are sure to turn heads!
1) A classic black dress is always a great option for a formal event. You can team it with some simple black pumps or flats for a sleek look, or go for something moreStatement with high heels and a statement necklace.
2) White always goes great with black and can be paired with pretty much anything! Try hitting the local thrift store and finding a basic white blouse or tank top. Add a pair of classy black pumps or wedges to complete the look.
3) Bright colors always make an impression – especially in the summertime! To add some life to your ensemble, consider wearing something colorful like stripes, polka dots, or checks. Pair them with neutral sandals or court shoes for an easy transitional look.
4) When you want to really stand out at an event, go all out and throw on a glamorous red dress! This style is perfect for when you want to feel confident and stylish all at the same time. Be sure to accessorize this look with Statement earrings, lipstick, and sunnies for maximum impact.
A Guide to Choosing Colors
When planning your party wardrobe, it’s important to choose colors that will flatter your skin tone and mood. Here are five classic color combinations for your next bash:
- Pink and green – This is a delicate hue that can be flattering on nearly any skin tone. It’s perfect for a girly party or a more masculine occasion.
- Orange and blue – A bold combination that is sure to stand out at any event! This color combo is perfect for an outdoor summer party or a winter wedding.
- Yellow and purple – A fun, bright color combination that pairs well with almost any outfit! Perfect for children’s parties or adult events like weddings, this pairing is sure to light up the room!
- Brown and white – An earthy color scheme that can work for any kind of event! This versatile pairing is perfect for a rustic country farmhouse wedding or a sophisticated city soiree.
- Gray and black – A understated but striking color combo that can take any outfit from basic to amazing in no time! Perfect for an elegant evening reception or an edgy nightclub scene, this duo is sure to set the stage perfectly!
What Kind of Outfits Can You Make With These Colors?
Looking for some classic party outfits that can be spiced up with a little bit of color? Look no further than these three colors!
Black: This classic color is always a good choice for a formal party. Add in a pair of black pumps or boots to amp up the look and you’ll be ready to take on any challenge.
Brown: Brown is another great option for those looking for an understated but stylish look. Pair it with neutral accessories like flats or sunglasses and you’ll be able to mix and match different looks without being too complicated.
Gray: Gray can go with anything, making it the perfect color for any event. Work it into your outfit with shoes, a scarf, or even a blazer and you’ll have something that will really stand out.
How To Compliment Your Skin Tone and Eye Color
Compliments are always a good way to show someone that you appreciate them and their appearance. They can make someone feel appreciated, plus they’re sure to brighten up their day! Complimenting your skin tone and eye color can add some classic looks to your party wardrobe. Here are five compliments that will work for any skin tone or eye color.
1) You look great today!
2) You have such beautiful eyes!
3) I love the way your skin tone complements your eyes so well!
4) Your skin is so soft and smooth – it looks great on you!
5) You always look so stylish – thank you for being such a good role model for me!