Eyeshadows and eyeliner pencils are both essential beauty tools, but figuring out which one to use is a whole other matter. Here’s your guide to everything you need to know about finding the perfect eyeshadow palettes and pencils for your eye shape.
What is Eye Shape?
Eyeshadow and eyeliner pencils come in many different shapes, but which one is right for you? Here’s how to tell your eye shape and find the perfect shadows and liner for you.
The first step is to take a look at your eyes. Try looking in a mirror and lining up your pupils with the end of the pencil. If the pencil is too long or too short, it won’t be accurate. Next, use your fingers to determine where your eyes are widest. That’s where you should start drawing the outline of your eyes.
Now compare that outline to one of the eye shapes below. If you’re between two shapes, go with the one that fits closer to your natural eye shape. Eyeshadows and liner will still look good if they don’t perfectly match, but they will look more accurate if they match exactly.
Half-Round: Use an oval-shaped shadow or liner that matches this shape at the base of your lashes and extends out slightly past the outer corner of each eye.
Oval: Use a shadow or liner that most closely matches this shape as your starting point. Draw
Top 3 Types of Eye Shapes
When it comes to finding the perfect eye makeup, there are a lot of different shapes and sizes to consider. This guide will help you find the right eyeshadow and eyeliner pencil for your eye shape.
The first step is to determine your eye shape. There are five main types of eyes: round, almond shaped, long, triangular, and hooded. Once you know your eye shape, you can start looking for the right eyeshadows and eyeliner pencils.
Round eyes require a shadow that is bright and sparkly. They should also use a light-colored eyeliner pencil to avoid looking too washed out. Almond eyes usually need a more neutral shadow that can be used as an all-over shadow or as a highlight on the lid. They should use a brown or black eyeliner pencil to create a subtle line around the eyes.
Long eyes need shadows that are darker than those needed for round or almond eyes. They should use a matte shadow that is either olive or dark brown in color. Black shadows can be used on long eyes, but they should be used sparingly because they can make the eyes look narrower. Triangular eyes need shadows that are light and neutral, with shades ranging from peach
How To Determine Your Eye Shape
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t know your eye shape. Thankfully, there’s a simple way to find out: use an eyeliner pencil! Eyeliner pencils come in many different shapes and sizes, so they’ll work well with a variety of eye shapes. Here’s how to determine your eye shape:
1. Look in the mirror and trace the outline of your eyes with your index finger. Make sure the line is straight and that the corner of your eye is included.
2. Compare the outline you created in step one to the following chart. If your eyes are more narrow at the bottom than they are wide near the top, you have a triangular eye shape. If your eyes are more wide at the top than they are narrow near the bottom, you have a round eye shape. If your eyes are evenly wide across the bottom and top, you have an oval eye shape. Note that this is only a rough guide; no two people have exactly the same eye shape!
Eye Shape Chart
Eye Shadow and Eyeliner Pencils for Different Eye Shapes
There are a few things to consider when selecting an eye shadow or eyeliner pencil for your eyes. First, consider your eye shape. Second, consider the color and finish you’re looking for. :
Third, think about how you’re going to use the product. Fourth, consider the price and availability. Fifth, take into account what other products you might need to complete your look. Finally, read reviews and make a decision!
Below are some tips on finding the perfect eye shadow or eyeliner pencil for your eyes:
1. Consider your eye shape: Do you have a round or oblong shape? Are you looking for a buttery soft shadows that will blended easily or do you want a more precise line?
2. Consider the color and finish you’re looking for: Do you want a matte or shimmering finish? Do you want a powdery or creamy texture?
3. Think about how you’re going to use the product: Are you going to use it as an all-over shadow or as an eyeliner only?
4. Take into account what other products you might need to complete your look: Are there other colors in your
Eyeshadow Palettes for Each Eye Shape
If you’re like most people, you probably have a few eyeshadow palettes in your makeup stash that you can’t seem to part with. But what if you could find the perfect one specifically for your eye shape? Here are six eyeshadow palettes that should suit nearly any eye shape.
1) The Angled Eyeshadow Palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills is a great option if you have an elongated eye shape. This palette has ten shades that range from light to dark and can be used to create a variety of looks.
2) The Cat Eye Shadow Palette from Too Faced is another great option if you have a cat eye look in mind. This palette has 12 shades that can be used to create a natural or dramatic look.
3) The Soft Smokey Eye Palette from Makeup Geek is perfect for someone with a smokey eye look in mind. This palette has 16 shades that can be blended together to create an infinite number of looks.
4) The Classic Eyeshadow Palette from Urban Decay is a great option if you want something easy to use but still versatile. This palette has 14 shades that can be used wet or dry and is
Eyeliner Pencils for Each Eye Shape
If you’re like most women, you probably have at least a few different eyeliner pencils in your makeup bag. But which one is right for your eye shape? Here’s a guide to help you find the perfect eyeliner pencil for your face and eyes.
Round eyes: For round eyes, consider using a pencil that has a thin, fine line. This will create a delicate look that will emphasize the roundness of your eyes. Try the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in Black (.23 oz) or the L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24-Hour Pencil in Noir ().
Oval and diamond eyes: For oval and diamond eyes, use a pencil with a medium-width line. This will give you the effect of elongating and defining your eyes. Try the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown (0.27 oz) or the Maybelline New York Eye Studio Slim-Line Tapered Waterproof Eyeliner in Black (.03 oz).
SquARE eyes: For square eyes, use a pencil with a wide line. This will give the illusion of
Eyeshadow and eyeliner can be a great way to enhance your look, but they can also be difficult to find the right shade and liner for your eye shape. In this article, we have provided five tips that will help you find the perfect eyeshadow and eyeliner for your own unique eyes. Whether you are looking for a matte or shimmery formula, or want a bold color that stands out against your skin tone, our tips should help you select the perfect product for your needs. So let’s get started!