There are more and more video editors for Android in the Play Store. And if you’re not quite sure about your requirements, it can be difficult to zoom in and find the app edit video android.
That’s why in this article, we’ll give you an overview of the top 10 video editing apps for Android — both free and paid — to help you make a more informed choice and start your video editing journey.
Here are the ones we’ll be looking at:
- Viva Video
- Video show
- Director of Assets
The Filmr app is a very easy-to-use video editing app for Android and iOS phones. Ideal for both beginners and experienced creators, it has a simple, fast and intuitive interface. You can add transitions, effects, filters and more to turn your average video into something super cool. If you’re looking for speed, flexibility and a great look for your videos, Filmr is the way to go.
Review: Filmr received an overall rating of 4.4/5 based on 8,126 user ratings and 1 million downloads on the Play Store.
Price: It has a free version that allows you to create watermarked InVideo videos. Paid plans start at $15 per month.
Most important features:
– No limit on the number of images/videos you can import
– Smooth and unique transitions between videos
– Multiple fonts to make your text stand out
– Easily switch video format: horizontal (16:9 and 4:5), vertical (4:3), stories (9:16) and square (1:1)
– More than 20 million free music library
– Exclusive filters and effects for video conversion
Main Features of Filmr Video Editor
– The best thing about Filmr is that it has no ads!
– It has vertical editing timeline, which makes video editing very convenient, unlike other applications.
– You can reorder videos, photos and audio clips with drag and drop
– Allows you to search for any song with a simple search or add music from existing files
– Flip, rotate and flip videos with one tap
– Easily remove the watermark by watching ads or switch to PRO
– Save to gallery or export directly to social media app.
– Set the duration of transitions to specific seconds
– Instantly record video through the app and edit
– Adjust the duration of the text on the video in the text panel
– There is no undo option in the android version
– Limited number of filters
– It is not possible to record a voice over directly in the application.
– Cannot select video resolution before saving
– It does not support multiple languages
Remark. The Filmr app for iOS has an extensive library of filters, effects, transitions, video-to-video, and more to choose from. If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can try it.
Fast video editor
Quik is one of the best free video editing apps for Android offered by GoPro. With the Quik app, you can create awesome videos with just a few taps.
Automatically add transitions and effects and apply synced themes to create stunning montages to share. It performs most operations automatically; however, with Quik you can also adjust fine details.
Review: Quik received an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5 based on reviews from 476,637 users. Quick is a free video editing app for Android phones.
Price: Quik is a free video editing app for Android phones.
Most Important Features:
– Add up to 75 photos and videos from your gallery, cloud storage or GoPro Plus.
– Compatible with moving photos
– Unlimited backup with 100% quality
– GPS stickers to display GoPro video speed
– AI-based face, motion and sound detection for the perfect shot. Open for manual repair
– 23+ themes for every occasion
– Record, crop or rotate videos, add text overlays, change video speed
– Videos of different sizes – square, portrait or cinema
– 100+ free background songs or add your own songs
– HD 1080p export
– QuikStories – works with the GoPro app and collects great videos from media shot within the last 72 hours.
– The PRO version automatically backs up your GoPro footage.
Key Features of Quik Video Editor
– Can handle videos shot with any camera or device
– Processes 4K videos, which is a big advantage over other apps.
– Do not leave a watermark
– Great for basic editing