Dental implants are replacements for tooth roots. It is a strong foundation for permanent or removable teeth matched to natural teeth. Dental Implants in Lake Mary help many patients get dental implants.
There are many advantages to dental implants.
- Enhanced appearance- Dental implants feel and look exactly like your natural teeth. They are also permanent because they are crafted to fuse with the bone.
- Speech is improved- Teeth can slip within the mouth with ill-fitting dentures, having caused you to stutter or slur your words. Increased comfort Implants completely eradicate the discomfort associated with removable dentures because they become a part of you. It allows you to talk without the hesitation of teeth falling.
- Easier to eat- Chewing can become difficult with slipping dentures. Dental implants can help you regain your smile and feel better about yourself. Dental implants function similarly to natural teeth, enabling you to eat your favorite foods confidently and painlessly.
- Improvement in oral health- Dental implants, unlike tooth-supported bridges, do not necessitate the reduction of other teeth. But since nearby teeth are not changed to assist the implant, more of your natural teeth are preserved, resulting in better long-term oral health.
Lake mary dentists provide the best dental care for dental implants.
Wht is the process for getting a dental implant?
Creating an individualized treatment plan is the initial step in the dental implant procedure. The program is tailored to your specific requirements and is created by a team of specialists in dental surgery and restorative dentistry. Implant Dentist in Lake Mary offers synchronized care based on the most appropriate implant option for you.
The tooth root implant is put in the bone socket of the missing teeth. As the jawbone recovers, it gets more significant around the implanted metal post, securing it in place. Healing time can range from six to twelve weeks.
Once the implant has connected to the jawbone, a small connector post called an abutment is attached to the post to hold the new tooth securely. Your dentist takes impressions of your teeth and creates a model of your bite to create a new tooth or teeth. This serves as a foundation for the new teeth. A replacement or crown is attached.
What are the five essential facts that you should know about dental implants?
1. Dental implants resemble natural teeth
Dental implants are made in such a way that it resembles natural teeth. They are solid and stable, just like natural teeth, and they will not shift or drop out like false teeth or partials. The crown on top of the implant would be shaded to match the discoloration of your teeth. It is essential to achieve a natural appearance. Tooth Implant in Lake Mary offers a comfortable and aesthetically pleasing solution for dental implants.
2. They are well worth the money
At first glimpse, dental implants appear to be more expensive than other restorative options. However, the total cost of dentures or partials can quickly add up. Dentures and partials must be replaced every few years because of changes in your jawbone caused by a deficiency, whereas dental implants can last a lifetime. These costs can accumulate over time and become an enormous financial burden.
3. Dental implants prevent bone loss
The loss of bone that was going to support the missing tooth is a natural result of tooth loss. The jawbone resorbs or subsidies in the absence of a tooth root.The shape of the mouth changes as the jawbone changes. Loss of bone can cause the mouth to appear sunken or concave, as well as wrinkles and fine lines forming around the mouth and chin.
Dental implants resemble the shape and strength of natural tooth roots and aid in preserving the jawbone, thereby preventing these things from happening.
4. Embarrassment is eliminated with dental implants
Many people are embarrassed because they have a missing tooth. A gap in your teeth can cause you to smile and laugh less when you are with family and friends. Restore your smile with a dental implant and increase your self-esteem. Filling in your missing teeth will make you feel better about yourself and more comfortable when you’re out and about, resulting in higher self-esteem.
5. The Most Trustworthy Option
A dental implant is a way to go if you want a natural-looking replacement for a missing tooth. Dental implants can be a good investment if you want a refreshing alternative that is simple to maintain, dependable, and predictable. You avoid the additional maintenance, bridgework, removable applications, and replacement costs that other solutions entail.
Dental implants can aid in preserving and maintaining good health and a youthful appearance. Dental implants can do more than boost a person’s confidence or give them a bright, attractive smile. Dentists in Lake Mary can make this procedure smooth for you.